My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Gymnastics Pink Meet







What a fun night!  The SUU Gymnastics team had a breast cancer awareness meet.  The girls competed amazingly well and they had a great crowd.  I was able to participate in this night.  They choose someone close to them that has been affected by breast cancer to honor.  Todd works at SUU and works closely with the athletes so I was able to receive this privilege this year.  I hate being in the spot light but I also know that it is important for people to know that young women get breast cancer too.  It is not always some body's "GRANDMA" who gets cancer.  It can be a 33 year old mother who is breast feeding a baby.  I am able to be that voice/face of breast cancer.  So I want to say thank you...THANK YOU Southern Utah University Gymnastics for allowing me to be a part of your fun night!  It made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment