My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Monday, October 8, 2012

Yes, We Love Pink

 My SPED co-workers (all in PINK ribbons!)

Our fun office staff, all in PINK ribbons!

 The denim day bulletin board, I love it!


Well, I have been BUSY!  First, I get to report that our school gets to do Denim Day on October 26th!  I am so excited!!!  Our superintendent actually said that we can invite other schools to do it with us as well.  I am so excited to see how much money we will raise!  It is for a great cause.  50% of the money raised goes to national research and 50% stays in our community.  Our school is going to wear denim with pink shirts.  I actually designed a shirt and it is getting printed right now.  We put the names of the four breast cancer survivors who work in our school on the pink ribbon.  I LOVE these ladies.  It was my honor to do this project.  I want to give back and this month has been fun for me.  --> 

No comments:

Post a Comment