My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

5 More Radiation Treatments

 The inside of the radiation machine
 Patty and I waiting for treatment

I can't believe it, I have only 5 more treatments.  It has gone fast.  I have been tired and I am getting pretty red.  I have to put this thick cream on my sites three times a day.  The treatments take about 30 minutes a day.  I asked the physicist how the radiation worked today.  It was pretty interesting.  He even opened up the machine for me.  I have been so impressed by all the people at Valley View Medical Center.  They have taken such great care of me.  My next step....hormone therapy for five years.  I will have another surgery in the spring but I am putting that at the back of my mind for a while. 

2 comments: