My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Image Reborn

 Downtown Park City

 My new friends

 Anna, from Salt Lake
 Lisa, from Salt Lake
 Kim, from Tennessee
 Sheila, our host
 It snowed -A LOT
 Cabin, a large cabin
 My bed, it reminded me of the cold war....


I was able to go to an Image Reborn retreat in Park City this weekend.  It was for Young Survivors, like me.  I made some pretty great friends.  They were from all over the country.  (Washington DC, Tennessee, Missouri, and Utah (Salt Lake, Orem and Cedar City).  I am so impressed by how all these wonderful ladies have dealt with their disease.  We also got so pampered!  Thank you Image Reborn. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea and you so deserve that!! All of you warriors do. XO

    ReplyDelete