My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Monday, June 25, 2012

Making it through

It has been a week since my last chemo. I made it through the week. I had a lot of pain but that subsided this morning. I really can't answer which is worse, the pain or the nausea. I can eat with this chemo but when the pain starts, oh my it is rough. I only have 5 weeks left. I can see an end to this! Wahoo. I am so grateful for all my blessings. I am grateful for my amazing family, my home, my job, my church, my friends, and the world we have around us. I just laid on the grass yesterday and I enjoyed every second of it. The coolness of the grass, the breeze on my face, the quiet around me. I have an appreciation of life now. I know it can be taken away with no warning.

1 comment:

  1. Your positive attitude is inspiring. May you continue to be blessed.

    ReplyDelete