My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New Chemo, new struggles

Well Taxol was interesting. I have lost the nausea but gained other interesting enemies. I got a lot of pain in my legs and stomach. It reminded me of labor pain when I did natural childbirth with my last child. I am not allowed to take ibuprofin only tylenol. It didn't touch my pain. I also got this really bad rash on my arms. It has since turned into really really dry skin. I look like a snake, ssssss. My fingers also are very sensitive. I have to be careful what I try to open or touch. It is really my fingernails. I am really hoping that I don't lose my fingernails. That would be really painful. I don't know what is worse the pain or the nausea. I can eat but I couldn't walk well for about 5 days. I feel like I am aging, I hate that. I have to keep thinking, only 3 more treatments. Then I get opened up for surgery. I will have an eventful summer but at least I will be alive. I do want to thank every one for their prayers, cards and food. We have been very blessed. Every one is so wonderful. We are very grateful for everyone in our lives.

1 comment: