My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Thursday, July 26, 2012

I am feeling pretty good...

Yeah!  This is my good week.  Oh, I forgot..... I will be having good weeks from now on.  No more chemo.  I am so HAPPY.  This has been a wild ride.  I still get pretty tired but overall I am recovering.  I even made a pretty tasty dinner last night and baked cookies.  I am just trying to get my strength back up so that I can have my surgery in a few weeks.  I am not nervous about the surgery.  Not yet anyway.  I have faith that all will go as planned.  I will be alive and I will have a positive outlook for the future.  Sure, I will have a different body but I will have a chance.   That is all I ask for, a future.  I have too many hopes and dreams to give up the fight just yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment