My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Monday, August 18, 2014

Join With Me

I would love to have YOU join my efforts for breast cancer awareness. I have pledged to ride 200 miles (in 3 days) with my team, the Desert Divas. We are raising $7,500.00 to donate to the Young Survival Coalition, a national non-profit for young women affected by breast cancer. Here is how the money raised is used:
$100.00 provides newly diagnosed kits to four women.
$250.00 trains a survivor to serve as a peer mentor for support for these young women.
$500.00 will fund an educational program for women to get their questions answered.
$1200.00 provides travel grants to two women to attend the C4YW, an annual national conference.
I have seen all of these programs used in my community. I have attended the national conference twice, the last time four women from Cedar City went with me. Your donation is FULLY TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
My team has raised $6,916.60. We are almost there!! Please help us. Any amount will help. Young women can and do get breast cancer. YSC means so much to me. I love these women and I love this program. THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment