My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Conference Fun

Space  Needle

Kim, my sister from Tennessee



View from the Space Needle






My sisters from Virginia, I will forever be grateful for their friendship



Pike's Fish Market, what a fun place

This picture is mostly for the awesome guy behind me. 

Gum wall, yuck!

Jazz Game, it was a long week

Second row seats

Loving the cheesy background

Everyone who went to C4YW
Here are a few pictures from my adventure.  I learned a lot.  Mostly I learned to accept everyone for who they are and to forgive myself for getting cancer.  It is an everyday emotional battle.  I don't think it really ever goes away but you can learn to forgive and let go pieces at a time.  I had the best time with Kim, she is my sister from the East coast.  We met some amazing women from Virginia.  A group from Beyond Boobs.  They were amazing.  Thank you everyone for supporting my adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment