My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Friday, March 15, 2013

My Year Long Adventure

So, it has ALMOST be one full year since my diagnosis and my week next week is SOOOO busy so I decided to post this a tad bit early.  I made a slide show to document this journey.  It is not one that I would wish on anyone but it is also one that I would never take back.  I have met so many kind, good people along this path.  I have learned to love life and to love people.  Some of the fun things that I got to do this year:  Wicked in Las Vegas, teaching the 7th graders about Cancer, Lee Denim Day at school, Park City retreat, Seattle conference, Jazz game with Todd, Relay for Life, Save a Sister, SUU gymnastics meet, Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and all the birthdays in between.  I have enjoyed having more time on this Earth.  My prayer is for even more.  Some of the not so happy times:  Chemo, radiation, blood draws, shots, losing my hair,  surgeries, pain, throwing up, losing my eyelashes, and not being able to hold my baby at times.  Those are the worst.  

If you are close to me, you are probably in here.  It is only because I wanted to honor those around me as well.  Thank you for all you've done.  Click the link below-----

This is You Tube

This is Keynote 








No comments:

Post a Comment