My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easter...Smeaster

I am feeling like I don't like this time of year.  I like the religious part and all but I have had enough!  Let me explain.  2011...I had Houston 3 days prior.  I wasn't really able to do much with the kids with a brand new baby.  2012....I had my port place on the Friday before and I was sick.  I was having chemo on the Tuesday after.  I wasn't really able to have fun with the kids.  2013.....I am having major surgery on the 26th and Easter is the 31st.  Again, I will not be able to enjoy this holiday with the kids.  I really wish that I was having a baby, at least that was a joyous event.  I guess I should just be rejoicing that I am alive!  Yes, I am happy about that but "Can someone else out there have a turn?"  
Happy Easter everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment