My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Monday, May 28, 2012

Latest Update

This last chemo has really kicked my butt. I am throwing up a lot, not being able to drink a lot. My hands look so dry that you can see all the ridges in them. I just feel weak. I know that this isn't the prettiest of pictures but this is what cancer does to you. I really just want my life back. I want to be able to shop for shampoo, go out to eat like every one else, plan my day not around when I take my pills. I know this will end but for now, I am enduring. I am reading a cool book right now. It is the Boy Who Came Back From Heaven. In there they talk about realizing that other people out there were hurting too and going through their own trials. I know that other people out their are hurting and I am grateful for every day I get to spend with my children and husband. I just have to whin a little along the way.

4 comments:

  1. Think of you often....hang in there! I'm so sorry you are having to go through this trial. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a fighter and a trooper! I love reading your blog- you are amazing to be able to write your feelings down and express them so well. You are winning the battle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are allowed to whine. You are doing awesome!!!! Keep going, xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow robyn, you are beautiful! I have another book I love called "Divine Signatures" by Gerald Lund..... helps you see God.... you are taking on one of the hardest things ever... hope you know you can do hard things.... xoxo lou

    ReplyDelete