My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Update

I haven't updated for a while because it has been rough. I was sick for about 10 days this time. I am really dreading going in for my 4th and final A and C chemo. I will then start my taxol chemo for 8 weeks. I am SOOOOO ready to be done with this whole process. I want to be me again. When I look in the mirror, I see me but a strange version of me. I don't want a bald head, I want hair. My life will never be the same again. I will have the surgery and have all new feelings to deal with. I am feeling done with this trial. I know that I am grateful that I live in a time with great medicine but it doesn't mean that it doesn't suck. Sure, I look like I am doing great but I am pulling every piece of strength I can for this. Cancer isn't cute...that is the last thing I want to hear. I am smack in the middle of this crappy hand I was dealt. I just need to pull the strength together to keep pushing forward.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Robyn! Sending good vibes and prayers your way :)

    ReplyDelete