My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Third Chemo

Well, I made it through my third chemo. I am getting a little of the chemo brain. Don't ask me names of people or expect me to remember where I am supposed to be and when. We even forgot to pick up my sweet little Jordan. I really thought that Todd had all of them at the baseball game. It wasn't until 6:15 PM that the babysitter called everywhere trying to find out where we were. Poor Jordan, I guess I have a good excuse. I was really sick yesterday...lots of sick stomach. Today I have been a barrell of laughs. I wore my wig and my sister took me to buy flowers for my yard. I even spent several hours outsite planting them. It felt good to be outside, doing something beside sleeping. I then spent the night trying on all of my old clothes. I felt like I was at a store shopping. These are my pre-pregancy clothes. It felt good to fit in them. I have way too many clothes now. Well, at least one positive thing has happened I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment