My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Thursday, May 3, 2012

My "Unbucket" List

This is my work in progress.... A list of things that I want to do. It isn't a bucket list because I am not going to kick the bucket, not for many years!
1. Drive a fast car, fast. 
2. Go to Hawaii, love it there. 
3. Sing Karaoki "Thunderstruck", one of my rockin tunes that I love. 
4. Take Jordan to Disneyland, when she stops sucking her thumb. 
5. Watch every child graduate from High school. 6. 
 Go to a rock concert, love every second of it. 
7. Potty train Houston...in a year or so. 
8. Create an app for the Ipad for SPED students, contribute to the tech world. 
9. See Wicked, I've heard it is wonderful. 
10. Improve my cooking skills, I would like to learn more about herbs. 
11.  Learn how to shoot a gun, sounds so fun!
12. I will be adding to the list as I see fit, it is my list after all.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan and I are so coming up to Cedar to take you to karaoke!!! ASAP!!! Love you lots! - Carly

    ReplyDelete