My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Today has been a down

The highlight of my day has been having Houston snuggle me in my bed. He still wants to climb all over me and give me slobber kisses. My little Jordan still wants me to play Toddlers and Tiaras. It is fun to be a mom...I just wish I could do that better today.

Today I feel the effects of the chemotherapy. My head is spinning, my stomach is aweful, I don't feel myself. I have been down most of the day. My tumor has been hurting probably from the chemo. I just hope and pray that all my days aren't like this. Thank you for all your kind words and thoughts, it means a lot to me.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there, I am behind you 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God will help your pain each day... I remember my sis in law at 26 laying on the couch after chemo.... My heart aches for you... But God will bless you... 10 years later my sis in law is still alive and here to do what agod wants her to do... He will do the same for you!!! Be brave and lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking about you all the time. Just keep going and when you're feeling miserable remember that it is really hurting that cancer too! You will beat this thing down! Love you!

    ReplyDelete