My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Chemo update







Well I had Chemo on Tuesday.  It pretty much kicked my butt this week.  I am tired, tired, tired.  I also have the upset stomach and my hair began to fall out in LARGE clumps.  This is pretty hard for me.  My whole life, I have had pretty good hair.  I never felt like coloring it, perming it or even cutting it that much.  This step has been very difficult for me.  I asked Todd today if he would just shave it off.  I was tired of having clumps in my hands at all times.  This will take some getting used to but at least I will live!  I'm taking one for the team.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Robyn, you are going through such a hard phase I can't believe it... hair and boobs.... a girls assets right ? ;) wrong..... but you have always had gorgeous hair and it will come back! I remember wanting your curly braid in spanish class in HS.... such pretty hair! double masectomy.... my goodness.... I have such a great friend here who is a plastic surgeon if you ever want free advice.... google Dr. Paul Watterson, he's in his 50's but one of Charlotte's best.... and my adopted parental figure here in North Carolina! lots of love Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great shaped head!! Your attitude is an inspiration!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great photo of you with your daughter. Keep your chin up. This phase will be but just a small moment in the Greater Plan. Good luck.
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Robyn, you have a very nicely rounded head! I think it's pretty rare to look so good amid the loss of hair. Good job! =)

    ReplyDelete