My Support System

My Support System
I have the best time with these guys

Monday, April 16, 2012

Work

My Support System at Work!

I returned to work today.  I actually feel normal, sort of.  I still feel wierd...not myself but it was good to be around other people.  I was helping others, not just sitting around my house singing the "poor me" song.  I was having conversations that didn't revolve around the CANCER...I loved it.  I really loved being around the students.  It was good to see their happy faces and remember that, I love teaching.  I am pooped but it is really good to get back to my normal routine.  I have the best friends in the world at work.  They lift me up and help me see the good in people.  Thank you for all you've done for me.  One of the brave ladies I love also has breast cancer.  She is exactly one week ahead of me on her treatment.  I admire her strength and I am looking to her for the courage I need to make it to next week, :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you can still go to work so you can keep your life somewhat normal:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work is such a blessing! So are all your good friends there!

    ReplyDelete